A Bridge To Remember

I walked this line
Dawn from the history
Break all the misery
A conspiracy

When the crimson filled the skies
While our war rush in my blood
Take this life or set me free
A destiny

Burn me down and let me ruled your throne
In the middle of this night we’ll granted and laughing away to tears

Raised by my courage no mercy at the edge of the seeing-eyes
Don't ever take my knee I just wanna stand up and fight
I see my sight but realize she was right and
I believe there is one reason to know and I wont hear her suffer anymore

Now all the world’s hope to see the light tomorrow
Would be singing loud against the crows
And I believe there’s no servant to kill
Just opportunity for better place forever, after…


~ Son of Mortality
..dari catatan 21 Oktober 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment