Dark Age in Her Eyes

It was a dark you trying to call me
But I was off from my existence
Thought I'm mad at you when I wondering how I wanna call you back
I spent for a night while the world messing you down into pieces.

Last day I saw you on your rush feet
Hurry up reaching the bus with lovely hair
"Was I only say hay with all tears behind her?"

Now you lost your plot again.
Feel likes thrown up into vile world
Linger still in a living dead nest
Seeking a reason until you know why.
Sometimes stars are fall without any reason
Sometimes beautiful vanishes into ashes just one season.

It doesn't see on markable people
Cutting you break down into pile
If I ever say "make you stronger"
Maybe you are in the progress you dont ever figured out

Now your fountains are fall like a giant waterfalls
How could I reach you, wanna build a dam with all happiness I ever had

We carry this out with different way
Our scares are talk to us that lashed is a pain
We grew on pirates backyard
Or border of the wolves, or nest of leeches.

But we don't taught to let greeds take our souls
We don't learnt to be kneel upon dune of rupiahs.
So let the red tape tells the truth confide
Five years doesn't meant took anything to be have
Not fucking leeching and show knife scratch upon the skins

"Don't like a losing and have nothing left in a mind,
If he is a good warrior.
Dont called an assassin,
If acts like a effeminacy."

Dear pal, break your boundaries
Expand your authority lands
Cuz The God of Thunder wont his hammer took by Son of Darkness.
I see you as a different people
I see you as mightiest blade
In truth there is none hold you back
There is only thing that sharping your edge.

I do really know its not easy as along as I said
But know it. We have to.
Break up your knee, ascend your flag.

If you can soar with the eagles
They don't fly with the flock.
Are you still getting high?

Did you catch my own reflection,
In the knife my father's held?
Or the hell in my step-father's eyes..

We got same warn,
A letter life that cannot be understood only by naked eyes.
So light it up like a gasoline,
At least we knew that its not the end of the fucking world.


~been betrayed

January 27, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment