Broken

I woke up this dawn with my hand under my head
Feeling alone, while the ceiling stare on me
It's where the spirit? It seems too roam and fade away
Guide me through, breaking down my past
When I say I'm broken.

Tell me why for this life, I cant through..
Tell me how for this time, I just scream.. Aaa..

I'm standing outside, waiting for long lost away
With my forehead get beating down the floor
Unseal my lips, we cannot pretend anymore
Tell the world, hanging up our dream right before the eyes
Then we'll scream we're unbroken.

Tell me why for this life, we cant through..
Tell me how for this time, we just scream.. Aaa..

We cant turning back the time even we are abandoned
Don't blame anything..
As wherever we are now we can truly make it true
And singing Na Na Na..

Then tell the world that,
We Are Unbroken..

~ Sang Binasa
January 20th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment