Underneath The Sky of Dust

Sitting on my own old chair
Something's heard from a thousand miles
The wheels turns into still
Something's heavy, someone who in the eye.

Sleeping on the edge of the time
When I try to breathing
You took my last chance, stabbed, and no
How I knew your name?

All your elements pushed down by the threads
Waking in the bleed, walking in the cry
But you had saved my life
No one knows but I'll be back another day.

Standing on my own grave
Rocks are getting stumbling
Sky falls earlier
How come I knew your breath.

I never see the dawn
When I know someone who make me cry
But leave me then
I will back another time.

But you had saved my life
Why you'd saved my life?
Did you saved my life?
How I know you're lie?

Running from my chair
A thousand million miles away
Why still you caught me
Your dream is destruction.

Where do I should hiding?
When the death cannot sealed me
Give me something to change you
If those thing was a dust under my chair.

M
~ Sang Binasa
March 17th, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment