Devil Says "Sound's Good"

Welcome to your fake scene
Every frame you created just a skin
You got no care but keep deep instead
Cut my wings off I have enough

Your eyes told me that I need to forget you
Then go fuck out from my mind
Do not ever come to my dream
It was bothering night

Can you feel that?
Can you fix the broken inside?
Can you save my bastard soul?
Can you feel? Can you feel my heart!!

You spread a falling
I'm scared endless
You cutted me to pieces
I have enough

Just like a plague keep linger still
I bring you a light but you keep me dark
I getting darker but I carry on
And you know I'm grow in pain!

So leave the lights out, untied your hold
Dont let the words going on the bold
The pain goes strike, it never did
Could you do me a favor like something I likeeeeeee????
Something I likeee????? I think I like it !!!

So come gentle to your fucking hell !!
Because you want to feel it!!
You know this is not too late!
So come to your last riddance!

DOOMED YOU, DOOMED YOU, DOOMED YOU.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T EVER GO BACK.
YOU CANT BRIBE THE GUARD.
FOR GOSH SAKE, JUST GO HELL.


~Alvin Saputra, Putra Sang Binasa.
October 19th, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment