Beauty and The Light

When I saw myself just a boy
wearing a smile into decoy
Daddy left for so long
just be alone,

When Maissy sang on tv
or Melisa dance on a clip
Momma just took her overseas trip
and then gone, alone..

Then I cried to the ground
locking in my door
praying time goes on and on.

Blaming on myself
cursing on my head
just becoming out my mind..

Then my Granny keep me inside
raising me with bigger pride
while the uncle being an anger
please don't put us on danger..

Then I saw white on a dream
pure and warm to heal my broken heart
its beauty full of light
trying me out to the crowd..

What happened in your life
what happened in my life
only make us be a brave
only make us on a grace..

Beauty and the light
taught me how to take way right
only make us be a brace
just wanna make us on embrace

Sometimes we'd touch the bottom
feeling blue to reach a peak
or just one step ahead
its no more..

But we've remember the god gives the reason
through a story of the flood
or the crops and the drought
only make us be worth.

Finally Mom comes alone
she brings smile crosses the tears
my wonderfriend right on his place
without those songs
without those any songs..

~ Alvin Saputra
September 14, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment