Stands Above Entire World

On early morning, I woke up at the end of the dawn.
Seeking the water and drowning deep the skin into.
I was wondering where I belong.
I was wondering why do I here.
So I put my finger on black and something like pit spinning and tell me then.

It tells me "Awake in Bekasi. It's 5:46 AM. 72° F. Got 7 hours of sleep." Then I call my God.
Let the air infiltrate through my skin felt the urban atmosphere, never heard and felt its riot and ravage before because it was too young to heard, not yet.

Then my eyes are higher than anything around me, sitting wheres the rain dropped for the first time at this throne. Here I belong to be.

Seems a young lady pouring water into his plant beside my roof, another teenagers passing by, catching her duty and books, the commuters won't lose their time, Mom won't miss his hand to do something, Dad bound his tie, even the merchant rushes his blood to the head.

But, what do you think about what I do above their all? No one thing!
I just stand and stare, stargaze and haze, sit like shit. I will pull all my words up and realize that all is happened today and now ingoing..

You would not believe your eyes, I'm on my escape from all everything bullshit behind me. I throw it all, suck it all, swallow it all and spend it out.
When another guy like me on his class and books I just still eat my far day. Do you know what it is I love about being stranger-man? Everything!

Stringkly, someone beat my shoulder and waking me up from all my tyranical throne. Im freeze for a moment. Realize that I'm still man with much-more dream. Hurry up we're dreaming. Finally I realize that I was Closer To The Edge.

Bekasi, September 27, 2014.
 #suburban


 Putra Sang Binasa_



No comments:

Post a Comment