Midnight Contact

Got the blue and red showering my body
Draw my silhouette on the wall
All I know seeking thing
All I know just calling in
If you could see me now..

Read an old letters sent from long past away girl
While an owl singing quiet out of my little ear
I'm always lost my words
Running out my speech
What if you could see me now..

Oh that mosquito-bite
Selling new sense of itch
I guess she was right
She has been drained through deep down my knees
She already knew who really I am

But how I shall love her?
Its 2:12 and I still do not understand about all of me.
Hurt hurt hurt, blind blind blind, wasted wasted wasted.
Please evacuate my brain, rescue my soul, take my body back when the time is right.
Oh if you could see me now.


~Sang Binasa
August 23, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment